Actor Hoffman's cause of death remains undetermined: official
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman's cause of death remains undetermined, pending further studies, a spokeswoman for New York City's Chief Medical Examiner said on Wednesday.
The Academy Award-winning actor's body was discovered on Sunday in a Greenwich Village apartment, officials said. Dozens of tiny bags of what appeared to be heroin were found in the apartment, police sources said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba shares surge 46 percent in their debut |