Yelp's quarterly revenue rises 72 pct
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Consumer review website Yelp Inc posted a 72 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strength in its mobile advertising businesses and the addition of more customers.
Yelp's shares rose about 5 percent in extended trading.
The company's net loss narrowed to $2.1 million, or 3 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $5.3 million, or 8 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $70.7 million from $41.2 million.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets