Yelp's quarterly revenue rises 72 pct
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Consumer review website Yelp Inc posted a 72 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strength in its mobile advertising businesses and the addition of more customers.
Yelp's shares rose about 5 percent in extended trading.
The company's net loss narrowed to $2.1 million, or 3 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $5.3 million, or 8 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $70.7 million from $41.2 million.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Islamic State executes dozens of Syrian army soldiers: monitor