New Agrium CEO shuffles retail management ranks
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Agrium Inc, the Canadian farm retail and fertilizer company, announced several changes to its retail management ranks on Thursday, just over a month after Chief Executive Officer Chuck Magro took the top job.
Richard Gearhead, a senior vice president of Agrium and president of its retail operations, will retire March 31 and be replaced by current Chief Financial Officer Steve Dyer, the company said.
Agrium also promoted Tom Warner to president of North America retail and Jeff Tarsi to vice president retail international.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data