BRIEF-AkzoNobel Q4 EBITDA ahead of estimates
AMSTERDAM Feb 6 (Reuters) - Akzo Nobel NV : * Akzonobel publishes Q4 and full-year 2013 results * Says revenue for both Q4 and full year down 5 percent * Q4 revenue 3.482 billion euros (Reuters av forecast 3.512 billion euros) * Will continue to significantly restructure businesses in 2014 to reduce cost base further * Q4 EBITDA 208 million euros (Reuters av forecast 197 million euros) * Says on track to deliver on its 2015 targets of ROS at 9.0 percent and ROI at 14.0 percent * Says decorative paints full-year revenue was down 3 percent as a result of adverse currency effects and divestments * Says PIP announced in October 2011 exceeded anticipated cumulative amount of EUR500 million in EBITDA for period through 2013 * Says total restructuring costs for 2013 amounted to EUR348 million (2012: EUR292 million), of which EUR204 million in Q4 * Says anticipates 2014 restructuring charges of at least EUR250 million * Says will continue to significantly restructure businesses in 2014 to reduce cost base further
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park