Azimut net inflows at 701 mln euros in January
MILAN Feb 6 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Azimut said on Thursday it had recorded net inflows of 701 million euros ($949 million) in January, marking a historic monthly record for the group.
Total assets under management rose to 22 billion euros in the same month, the company said in a statement. ($1 = 0.7390 euros) (Reporting by Francesca Landini, editing by Agnieszka Flak)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand