Dunkin' Donuts parent posts 23 pct jump in quarterly profit
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Dunkin' Brands Group Inc reported a 23 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher growth in sales at its Dunkin' Donuts coffee and sandwich outlets.
The company's net income rose to $42.1 million, or 39 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 28 from $34.3 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company earned 43 cents per share on an adjusted basis.
Total revenue rose 13 percent to $183.2 million.
Dunkin' Brands also raised its quarterly dividend to 23 cents per share from 19 cents per share.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia