Dunkin' Donuts parent posts 23 pct jump in quarterly profit
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Dunkin' Brands Group Inc reported a 23 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher growth in sales at its Dunkin' Donuts coffee and sandwich outlets.
The company's net income rose to $42.1 million, or 39 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 28 from $34.3 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company earned 43 cents per share on an adjusted basis.
Total revenue rose 13 percent to $183.2 million.
Dunkin' Brands also raised its quarterly dividend to 23 cents per share from 19 cents per share.
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |