Icahn Enterprises names Keith Cozza CEO
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Icahn Enterprises L.P., activist investor Carl Icahn's publicly traded investment vehicle, said Keith Cozza will take over as chief executive officer, replacing Daniel Ninivaggi.
Ninivaggi will become the chief executive of Federal-Mogul Corp., a subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises.
Cozza, currently a director of Icahn Enterprises, has been with the company for 10 years, and was most recently the executive vice president of Icahn Enterprises G.P. Inc, the general partner of Icahn Enterprises.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |