Kazkommertsbank, businessman to buy 46.5 pct each in BTA Bank
ALMATY Feb 6 (Reuters) - Kazkommertsbank said on Thursday it had reached a final agreement with Kazakh businessman Kenes Rakishev to each buy a 46.5 percent stake in BTA Bank from Kazakh sovereign wealth fund Samruk-Kazyna.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel pursues punishing Gaza offensive for a third day |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Chinese hackers pursue key data on U.S. workers: NYT