LinkedIn 2014 revenue forecast misses Wall Street estimate
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 6 (Reuters) - LinkedIn Corp posted a better than expected 47 percent jump in fourth-quarter revenue but projected 2014 revenue that was below Wall Street targets.
Shares of LinkedIn fell 11 percent to $199 in after-hours trading on Thursday.
The company projected that full year revenue for 2014 will range between $2.02 billion and $2.05 billion. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S were looking for 2014 revenue of $2.16 billion.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |