Cemex reports narrower fourth-quarter loss
MEXICO CITY Feb 6 (Reuters) - Mexico's Cemex, one of the world's biggest cement companies, reported a smaller fourth-quarter loss on Thursday.
The Monterrey-based company said its loss had narrowed to $255 million from $494 million in the year-earlier quarter.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions