Noble Energy fourth-quarter profit falls 47 percent
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Oil and natural gas producer Noble Energy Inc said on Thursday that its fourth-quarter profit fell 47 percent due to hedging losses and higher drilling costs.
For the quarter, the company posted net income of $134 million, or 37 cents per share, compared with $251 million, or 70 cents per share, in the year-ago period.
Sales volumes rose 16 percent to 293,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia