Noble Energy fourth-quarter profit falls 47 percent
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Oil and natural gas producer Noble Energy Inc said on Thursday that its fourth-quarter profit fell 47 percent due to hedging losses and higher drilling costs.
For the quarter, the company posted net income of $134 million, or 37 cents per share, compared with $251 million, or 70 cents per share, in the year-ago period.
Sales volumes rose 16 percent to 293,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets