Redbox operator Outerwall's revenue rises
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Outerwall Inc reported higher quarterly revenue as its Redbox video rental kiosk business improved.
The company's net income fell to $22.7 million, or 82 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $22.9 million, or 75 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5.4 percent to $593.7 million.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |