Redbox operator Outerwall's revenue rises
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Outerwall Inc reported higher quarterly revenue as its Redbox video rental kiosk business improved.
The company's net income fell to $22.7 million, or 82 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $22.9 million, or 75 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5.4 percent to $593.7 million.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies