Redbox operator Outerwall's revenue rises
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Outerwall Inc reported higher quarterly revenue as its Redbox video rental kiosk business improved.
The company's net income fell to $22.7 million, or 82 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $22.9 million, or 75 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5.4 percent to $593.7 million.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting |
- Palestinian death toll rises to 74 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Portugal woes sink European stocks