Redbox operator Outerwall's revenue rises
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Outerwall Inc reported higher quarterly revenue as its Redbox video rental kiosk business improved.
The company's net income fell to $22.7 million, or 82 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $22.9 million, or 75 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5.4 percent to $593.7 million.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website