GUPC still in contact with Panama Canal Authority -source
MADRID Feb 6 (Reuters) - Group United for the Canal, a consortium led by Spanish builder Sacyr, is still in contact with the Panama Canal Authority over a last-ditch agreement, a consortium source said on Thursday.
The project to expand the Panama Canal, one of the world's most important shipping routes, was in doubt on Wednesday after talks between the canal administrator and the GUPC consortium fell apart.
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found