TABLE-Swiss trade surplus narrows to 0.5 bln sfr in December
ZURICH Feb 6 (Reuters) - Exports from Switzerland rose by a real 8.2 percent in December to 14.69 billion Swiss francs, the Federal Customs Office said on Thursday.
Overall Switzerland ran a merchandise trade surplus of 503 million Swiss francs in December.
(millions of Swiss francs)
Dec 2013 Nov 2013 Dec 2012
Imports 14,187 16,019 13,054
Exports 14,690 18,052 13,959
Balance 503 2,033 904
The figures exclude precious metals and stones, works of art and antiques.
For the full statement Reuters 3000 Xtra users can click on:
For a story on Swiss economy click on...
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source