Nikon slightly lowers camera sales forecast for 2013/14
TOKYO (Reuters) - Nikon Corp (7731.T) on Thursday lowered its full-year interchangeable lens digital camera sales forecast by 3 percent to 6.0 million from a previous estimate of 6.2 million.
The Japanese camera maker kept its compact camera sales forecast at 11.5 million.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |