Twitter shares plunge in extended trade following results
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Twitter Inc fell nearly 13 percent in extended trade on Wednesday after reporting anemic user growth during the final three months of 2013.
User growth, a closely watched metric, averaged 241 million monthly users, up just 3.8 percent from the previous quarter - the lowest rate since Twitter began disclosing its user figures.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions