Twitter shares plunge in extended trade following results
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Twitter Inc fell nearly 13 percent in extended trade on Wednesday after reporting anemic user growth during the final three months of 2013.
User growth, a closely watched metric, averaged 241 million monthly users, up just 3.8 percent from the previous quarter - the lowest rate since Twitter began disclosing its user figures.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |