Stolen 300-year-old Stradivarius violin recovered: Milwaukee mayor
MILWAUKEE (Reuters) - A Stradivarius violin worth millions of dollars, which was stolen from a concert violinist in Milwaukee in an armed robbery last week, has been recovered, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett told a news conference on Thursday.
Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm said that at least one suspect arrested in connection with the theft of the 300-year-old instrument was expected to be charged on Friday.
(Reporting by Brendan O'Brien; Writing by David Bailey)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data