US taxable bond funds see record net $10.7 bln inflows - Lipper
NEW YORK Feb 6 (Reuters) - Investors in funds based in the United States poured a record net $10.7 billion into taxable bond funds in the week ended Feb. 5, the same week that exchange-traded funds saw large outflows from stock funds, data from Thomson Reuters' Lipper service showed on Thursday.
Investors took a net $22.4 billion out of equity ETFs, but equity mutual funds took in a net $1.5 billion.
Investors in exchange-traded funds are thought to represent the institutional investor, including hedge funds. Mutual funds are thought to represent retail investors.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |