National Retail Federation sees U.S. sales rising 4.1 pct in 2014
Feb 6 (Reuters) - The National Retail Federation on Thursday projected U.S. retail industry sales will rise 4.1 percent this year, a bigger gain than in 2013, citing its expectation of faster economic growth and continued improvement in the job market in 2014.
Retail industry sales rose 3.7 percent last year, the NRF said.
The industry group also predicted online sales would rise between 9 percent and 12 percent this year.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief