Russia's VTB announces Tele2 Russia tie-up with Rostelecom assets
MOSCOW Feb 6 (Reuters) - Russian bank VTB announced on Thursday the merger of its Tele2 Russia mobile unit with the mobile assets of telecoms group Rostelecom into a single company, T2 RTK Holding.
VTB and its partners, Bank Rossiya and entities controlled by Alexei Mordashov, will own at least 55 percent of the new company, with Rostelecom having a 45 percent stake, VTB said in a statement.
Rostelecom approved the merger last year. (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Megan Davies)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |