Russia's VTB announces Tele2 Russia tie-up with Rostelecom assets
MOSCOW Feb 6 (Reuters) - Russian bank VTB announced on Thursday the merger of its Tele2 Russia mobile unit with the mobile assets of telecoms group Rostelecom into a single company, T2 RTK Holding.
VTB and its partners, Bank Rossiya and entities controlled by Alexei Mordashov, will own at least 55 percent of the new company, with Rostelecom having a 45 percent stake, VTB said in a statement.
Rostelecom approved the merger last year. (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Megan Davies)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Lawyers descend on Ferguson ahead of grand jury decision
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight