Russia's VTB announces Tele2 Russia tie-up with Rostelecom assets
MOSCOW Feb 6 (Reuters) - Russian bank VTB announced on Thursday the merger of its Tele2 Russia mobile unit with the mobile assets of telecoms group Rostelecom into a single company, T2 RTK Holding.
VTB and its partners, Bank Rossiya and entities controlled by Alexei Mordashov, will own at least 55 percent of the new company, with Rostelecom having a 45 percent stake, VTB said in a statement.
Rostelecom approved the merger last year. (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Megan Davies)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |