Airbus wins 10 aircraft orders in January
PARIS Feb 7 (Reuters) - Airbus had 10 aircraft orders and five cancellations from customers last month, the European planemaker said in a statement on Friday.
Airbus added that it delivered 39 aircraft to customers, including one A380 superjumbo.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York