Air France-KLM Jan passenger traffic rises 3.6 pct
PARIS Feb 7 (Reuters) - Franco-Dutch airline Air France-KLM said passenger traffic rose 3.6 percent year-on-year in January, driven by growth on routes to the Americas.
The passenger load factor, a measure of the portion of capacity filled, rose by 1.8 percentage points to 83.3 percent, the carrier said in a statement. Passenger numbers rose 3.8 percent to 5.68 million.
Cargo traffic fell 0.8 percent in January, while capacity declined 0.9 percent, the airline added. (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by James Regan)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |