ANIMA says files request to list on Milan stock exchange
MILAN Feb 7 (Reuters) - ANIMA Holding, which controls Italian fund manager Anima SGR, said on Friday it had filed its request to list on the Milan Stock Exchange.
The move is expected to boost the company's value and help develop its business, Anima has previously said.
In 2013, the ANIMA group made revenues of around 220 million euros ($300 million), up more than 30 percent on the previous year. ($1 = 0.7343 euros) (Reporting by Andrea Mandala, writing by Agnieszka Flak)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |