ANIMA says files request to list on Milan stock exchange
MILAN Feb 7 (Reuters) - ANIMA Holding, which controls Italian fund manager Anima SGR, said on Friday it had filed its request to list on the Milan Stock Exchange.
The move is expected to boost the company's value and help develop its business, Anima has previously said.
In 2013, the ANIMA group made revenues of around 220 million euros ($300 million), up more than 30 percent on the previous year. ($1 = 0.7343 euros) (Reporting by Andrea Mandala, writing by Agnieszka Flak)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics