Chile's Enersis net profit surges 75 pct in 2013
SANTIAGO Feb 7 (Reuters) - Net profit at Chile-based regional energy group Enersis shot up 74.5 percent in 2013 on higher generation, consolidation of assets from a recent capital increase, and a regulatory decision in Argentina, the company said on Friday.
Enersis's net profit for the year rose to $1.3 billion. Its earnings before interest, tax and depreciation and amortization rose 15.6 percent to $4.5 billion.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia