U.S. FERC orders Enterprise to prioritize propane shipments
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - A U.S. federal regulator said on Friday it is exercising its emergency powers to order Enterprise Product Partners to prioritize shipments of the heating fuel propane along its TE Product pipeline running northwards from the Gulf Coast.
The National Propane Gas Association had earlier requested that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) order Enterprise to suspend shipments of diluent and instead supply 75,000 barrels per day (bpd) of propane along the pipeline.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data