U.S. FERC orders Enterprise to prioritize propane shipments
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - A U.S. federal regulator said on Friday it is exercising its emergency powers to order Enterprise Product Partners to prioritize shipments of the heating fuel propane along its TE Product pipeline running northwards from the Gulf Coast.
The National Propane Gas Association had earlier requested that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) order Enterprise to suspend shipments of diluent and instead supply 75,000 barrels per day (bpd) of propane along the pipeline.
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading