Fitch cuts Ukraine's foreign currency rating to 'CCC' from 'B-'
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Fitch downgraded Ukraine's long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating to 'CCC' from 'B-', citing political instability in the country.
"The financial system remains fragile, burdened by non-performing loans of 30 percent, and represents a contingent liability to the sovereign...," Fitch Ratings said.
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- Libyan raids could herald bolder Arab action as U.S. wavers