Hugo Boss says confident for 2014 after Q4 profit jump
FRANKFURT Feb 7 (Reuters) - German fashion house Hugo Boss said it was confident for 2014 after reporting a 17-percent rise in fourth-quarter core profit.
The company on Friday reported fourth-quarter adjusted earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of 157 million euros ($213.5 million) on sales of 649 million euros.
Analysts had, on average, expected sales of 663 million euros and core profit of 158 million, according to estimates from Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. ($1 = 0.7353 euros) (Reporting by Victoria Bryan; Editing by Christoph Steitz)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source