INDONESIA PRESS-Capitalinc to buy Offshore North West Java block - Kontan
PT Capitalinc Investment, an investment holding company that focuses on the oil and gas industry, will acquire interest in the Offshore North West Java (ONWJ) block, buying 100 percent shares in Owen Holding, Kontan reported.
The company plans to raise funds from a rights issue worth $225 million to finance the plan.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12,193.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |