INDONESIA PRESS-Capitalinc to buy Offshore North West Java block - Kontan
PT Capitalinc Investment, an investment holding company that focuses on the oil and gas industry, will acquire interest in the Offshore North West Java (ONWJ) block, buying 100 percent shares in Owen Holding, Kontan reported.
The company plans to raise funds from a rights issue worth $225 million to finance the plan.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12,193.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Anand Basu)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad