INDONESIA PRESS-XL Axiata 2013 net profit down 63 pct - Investor Daily
Telecom firm PT XL Axiata recorded revenue of 21.35 trillion rupiah ($1.75 billion) in 2013, up 0.3 percent from 21.27 trillion rupiah a year earlier, said CEO Hasunl Suhaimi.
XL Axiata's net profit for the year fell 63 percent to 1.03 trillion rupiah from 2.76 trillion rupiah, due to higher financial costs.
The firm plans to spend 7 trillion rupiah in capital expenditure this year, lower than last year's 8 trillion rupiah, said Finance Director Mohamed Adlan.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,193.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran atom talks set to resume next month after missing deadline
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'