Lufthansa names Carsten Spohr as CEO
FRANKFURT Feb 7 (Reuters) - Lufthansa has named company veteran Carsten Spohr as the group's new chief executive, Germany's largest airline said on Friday.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park