Police use water cannon against Sarajevo protesters
SARAJEVO (Reuters) - Police used water cannon on Friday to disperse protesters who were trying to enter Bosnia's presidency building in the capital Sarajevo on the third day of the worst civil unrest the country has seen since the 1991-95 war.
A Reuters reporter on the scene said two cars and a police guard's cabin were set on fire in front of the presidency building and black smoke could be seen from afar.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |