Google to own $750 million Lenovo stake after Motorola deal closes: HK exchange
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Internet search company Google Inc will own a 5.94 percent stake in China's Lenovo Group Ltd worth $750 million once Lenovo's deal to buy Google's Motorola handset division closes, according to a disclosure on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Google would take 618.3 million Lenovo shares at $1.213 per share, the stock exchange said late on Thursday.
Lenovo agreed to buy Google's Motorola handset division last week for $2.91 billion in a cash and stock deal.
(This version of the story clarifies that Google will only own Lenovo stake once Motorola deal is completed)
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source