Lufthansa names Carsten Spohr as CEO
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) has named company veteran Carsten Spohr as the group's new chief executive, Germany's largest airline said on Friday.
Spohr will take over on May 1 from Christoph Franz, who is moving to Swiss pharmaceuticals group Roche (ROG.VX).
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source