Fed buys $659 mln of Treasuries maturing Feb 2025 thru Feb 2031
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Friday bought $659 million of Treasuries maturing February 2025 through February 2031 as part of its latest stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
Dealers submitted $4.085 billion of Treasuries for the purchase, the New York Fed said.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin 3-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000