Fed buys $659 mln of Treasuries maturing Feb 2025 thru Feb 2031
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Friday bought $659 million of Treasuries maturing February 2025 through February 2031 as part of its latest stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
Dealers submitted $4.085 billion of Treasuries for the purchase, the New York Fed said.
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran