Former Chicago Mayor Daley to leave hospital
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Richard M. Daley, mayor of Chicago from 1989 to 2011, was expected to leave a Chicago hospital on Saturday after being admitted into the intensive care unit a week ago, his spokeswoman said.
Daley was taken by ambulance to Northwestern Memorial Hospital last Friday after being taken ill after returning from a business trip to Arizona.
He is due to walk out of the hospital later on Saturday afternoon, said spokeswoman Jackie Heard. Details about the nature of his illness were not immediately available. (Reporting By Jonathan Allen, Editing by Alex Dobuzinskis and Gunna Dickson)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Search under way at New York building collapse, trains halted