Bahrain Bourse says CEO Rashid to retire in March
DUBAI Feb 10 (Reuters) - Bahrain Bourse said on Monday that its chief executive officer, Fouad Abdul Rahman Rashid, will retire in March after 11 years in the role.
Rashid informed the board of his decision to retire at the stock exchange's last directors' meeting, the statement said.
No replacement was announced in the statement. (Reporting by David French; Editing by Olzhas Auyezov)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |