Continental division chief says can imagine further acquisitions
BERLIN Feb 10 (Reuters) - Continental's rubber and plastics division can imagine further acquisitions after the company on Monday announced a $1.9 billion purchase of U.S. polymer firm Veyance Technologies Inc.
"There will certainly be one or another opportunity to complement our structure," Contitech Chief Executive Heinz-Gerhard Wente said on a conference call.
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official