Continental division chief says can imagine further acquisitions
BERLIN Feb 10 (Reuters) - Continental's rubber and plastics division can imagine further acquisitions after the company on Monday announced a $1.9 billion purchase of U.S. polymer firm Veyance Technologies Inc.
"There will certainly be one or another opportunity to complement our structure," Contitech Chief Executive Heinz-Gerhard Wente said on a conference call.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |