Kuwait's Zain appoints chief commercial, strategy officers
DUBAI Feb 10 (Reuters) - Kuwait's Zain has appointed chief commercial and strategy officers, the telecommunications operator said in a statement on Monday.
Emre Gurkan is now Zain's chief strategy officer, having previously held a similar position at Dubai-based Oger Telecom, which owns a majority stake in Turk Telekom
Albert Fernandez has become chief commercial officer, with both appointments effective immediately. Prior to joining Zain, Fernandez held senior roles at Vimpelcom and MTN , among others.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media