NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Feb 10
HELSINKI Feb 10 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday:
Nokia and HTC announced late on Friday that they settled all patent litigation between them with HTC agreeing to payments of an undisclosed sum.
For more on the company, click on
Denmark's public prosecutor for serious economic and international crime is investigating Danske Bank over alleged price manipulation, the bank said on Friday.
** For a summary of upcoming results and forecasts, double click on
** For the western European company diary covering earnings, shareholder meetings, news conferences and analysts' meetings, click on or type in the code and hit the f9 button.
** Double click on for Swedish indices, for Danish indices, for Finnish indices and for Norwegian indices
** For real-time moves on Nordic blue-chip indices double click on,, and
** For constituent stock moves highlight the above codes in the command box and press the f3 button on your keyboard
** For Nordic top news items, double click on
** For the latest news on Nordic stock price moves double click on
(Additional reporting by Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm newsrooms)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |