Mexico auto production rose 2.7 pct in Jan, exports down 0.4 pct
MEXICO CITY Feb 10 (Reuters) - Mexican auto production rose while exports fell in January, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Monday.
Production rose 2.7 percent while exports dropped 0.4 percent during the month, AMIA said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor