Mexico stocks down 1 pct in line with regional bourses
MEXICO CITY Feb 10 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks fell more than 1 percent on Monday in line with other regional exchanges.
Losses on Mexico's benchmark IPC stock index were led by shares of billionaire Carlos Slim's America Movil phone company and Mexico-based bottler and retailer Femsa .
The IPC stock index .MXX was down 1.11 percent at 40,074.67 points at 9:48 a.m. local time.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |