Polish Citigroup unit meets forecasts with 2013 profit
WARSAW Feb 10 (Reuters) - The Polish unit of Citigroup said its net profit in 2013 was almost unchanged from the previous year, as higher fees and lower costs were offset by a restructuring provision and a fall in net interest income.
Bank Handlowy on Monday reported a bottom line of 973 million zlotys ($317.2 million), compared with an average forecast of 964 million.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt