Polish retailer, mid-sized bank to enter Warsaw blue chips
WARSAW Feb 10 (Reuters) - Poland's top clothes retailer LPP and mid-sized lender Alior Bank will enter the Warsaw bourse's blue-chip index WIG20, the bourse said on Monday.
The two will replace real-estate developer GTC and Citigroup's Polish unit Bank Handlowy after the session on March 21. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski, editing by David Evans)
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |