Polish retailer, mid-sized bank to enter Warsaw blue chips
WARSAW Feb 10 (Reuters) - Poland's top clothes retailer LPP and mid-sized lender Alior Bank will enter the Warsaw bourse's blue-chip index WIG20, the bourse said on Monday.
The two will replace real-estate developer GTC and Citigroup's Polish unit Bank Handlowy after the session on March 21. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski, editing by David Evans)
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls