Polish retailer, mid-sized bank to enter Warsaw blue chips
WARSAW Feb 10 (Reuters) - Poland's top clothes retailer LPP and mid-sized lender Alior Bank will enter the Warsaw bourse's blue-chip index WIG20, the bourse said on Monday.
The two will replace real-estate developer GTC and Citigroup's Polish unit Bank Handlowy after the session on March 21. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski, editing by David Evans)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound