RBI says free float 39.3 pct after capital increase
VIENNA Feb 10 (Reuters) - Raiffeisen Bank International's free float has risen to 39.3 percent following its 2.78 billion euro ($3.79 billion) capital increase, the bank said on Monday.
Unlisted Raiffeisen Zentralbank remains RBI's biggest shareholder with 60.7 percent, down from 78.5 percent before the share sale.
"The share should profit from greater liquidity," RBI Chief Executive Karl Sevelda said in a statement.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions