RBI says free float 39.3 pct after capital increase
VIENNA Feb 10 (Reuters) - Raiffeisen Bank International's free float has risen to 39.3 percent following its 2.78 billion euro ($3.79 billion) capital increase, the bank said on Monday.
Unlisted Raiffeisen Zentralbank remains RBI's biggest shareholder with 60.7 percent, down from 78.5 percent before the share sale.
"The share should profit from greater liquidity," RBI Chief Executive Karl Sevelda said in a statement.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P 500 posts worst day since April; indexes down for month
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |