RBI says free float 39.3 pct after capital increase
VIENNA Feb 10 (Reuters) - Raiffeisen Bank International's free float has risen to 39.3 percent following its 2.78 billion euro ($3.79 billion) capital increase, the bank said on Monday.
Unlisted Raiffeisen Zentralbank remains RBI's biggest shareholder with 60.7 percent, down from 78.5 percent before the share sale.
"The share should profit from greater liquidity," RBI Chief Executive Karl Sevelda said in a statement.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |