Slovenia opens books on dual tranche US dollar bond - sources
LONDON, Feb 10 (IFR) - Slovenia has opened books on a two-part US dollar bond offering, according to market sources.
The sovereign, rated Ba1/A-/BBB+, has set initial price thoughts of 300bp-312.5bp area over US Treasuries for both a five- and a 10-year tranche.
Barclays, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan are the lead managers on the 144A/Reg S issue, which is expected to launch and price today. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon