Slovenia opens books on dual tranche US dollar bond - sources
LONDON, Feb 10 (IFR) - Slovenia has opened books on a two-part US dollar bond offering, according to market sources.
The sovereign, rated Ba1/A-/BBB+, has set initial price thoughts of 300bp-312.5bp area over US Treasuries for both a five- and a 10-year tranche.
Barclays, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan are the lead managers on the 144A/Reg S issue, which is expected to launch and price today. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Obama says beheading 'shocked the conscience' of the world |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb