Turkey's Yapi Kredi meets forecast with 3.2 bln lira 2013 profit
ISTANBUL Feb 10 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Yapi Kredi posted a net profit 3.2 billion lira ($1.44 billion) in 2013 on the back of a 1.28 billion windfall from the sale of its insurance unit, matching a Reuters poll forecast.
Yapi Kredi's loans and receivables rose to 96 billion lira in 2013 from 75.8 billion a year ago, it said in a results statement to the Istanbul stock exchange showed.
The bank's profit was 1.91 billion lira in 2012.
($1 = 2.2199 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |